POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data technicalities : Re: Data technicalities Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data technicalities
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Oct 2008 13:37:23
Message: <4904aad3$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> The way I moved to a larger disk was to use DriveXML (a free

Oh, just as a bit more detail here, DriveXML is the only backup program
I've found for free that will actually back up and restore the registry
properly. The XP backup program has restrictions that keep it from
actually working. Vista's works, tho, interestingly enough - you can
actually restore a full backup from a USB drive and have it work.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)