POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Teh intertubes : Re: Abject failure Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abject failure
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 22 Oct 2008 10:46:23
Message: <48ff3cbf$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I've actually seen discs like this myself - had someone record one and it
> appeared completely blank on my PC.  I don't know that that's something
> that they advertise, because the person who sent me the disc is pretty
> saavy.

	I don't think it's anything to do with the disc. As someone pointed
out, if they discs are not finalized, then they may not work on other
computers. This was normal behavior in the old days when people had
multi-session discs (CDR's, not CDRW's).

--
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. - Mark
 Twain

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl