POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Too many pipes? : Re: Sum ting wong Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:09:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sum ting wong
From: scott
Date: 21 Oct 2008 11:08:46
Message: <48fdf07e@news.povray.org>
>> OK, so I simulated the wave equation and got... this?
>
> Try including the attachment, dork! :-P

I made some POV code to simulate the wave equation a long time ago, see
attached.  Maybe you can compare with your code and see where it's giving
different answers?

BTW in my version it forces the central point to follow a sine wave up and
down, and that then causes the circular "ripple" effect outwards.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (3 KB) Download 'waves.png' (47 KB)

Preview of image 'waves.png'
waves.png