POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Too many pipes? : Sum ting wong Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Sum ting wong
From: Invisible
Date: 21 Oct 2008 10:38:38
Message: <48fde96e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> All of this has pretty much inevitably ended with... the wave equation.

OK, so I simulated the wave equation and got... this?

Hmm. I started with a green square on a black background. The corners
lit up, and plausibly wave-like projections radiated out from the
corners. But... why only those two corners? Why not all four?

I think I must have done something rather wrong here... :-S