POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Teh intertubes : Re: Teh intertubes Server Time
10 Oct 2024 05:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teh intertubes
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Oct 2008 08:09:16
Message: <48f8806c@news.povray.org>
>> Other than that, everything I own is ilegal.
>
> YOu heard it here first!

OK, well, there *is* that pen I accidentally took home without asking...

:-P

>> PPS. I did watch a pirate copy of The Tuxido at a friend's house once.
>> Man, why did I bother? I mean, apart from the fact that the film
>> itself is actually lame, the picture quality was absurd...
>
> You find that the bitTorrent sites are full of rips from the BluRay HD
> discs now, the quality is quite exceptional.  So I'm told.

I think you're missing my point: The stuff on TV is rubbish anyway, so
why would I want to steal it? ;-)

Now, *movies* are another matter... Sometimes a good one comes out. But
it's not exactly expensive to buy them legally.