POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Teh intertubes : Re: Teh intertubes Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teh intertubes
From: scott
Date: 16 Oct 2008 04:09:42
Message: <48f6f6c6@news.povray.org>
> This is possibly a dumb question, but... how *do* you add a video to
> YouTube?

Dunno about YouTube, but with Google Video you can use your existing google
account (or register one), then simply upload your video, adding any tags
and catergories, descriptions etc.  After a few hours it becomes visible on
the site.

> I mean, do you have to register first? What formats to they accept?

I've uploaded DivX and ones made with Windows Movie Makes .wmv.  I think
they accept a pretty wide range.

> And wouldn't it take several years to upload an 80 MB video file??

Even with a 256kbit upload link an 80MB file is only going to take 30 mins
or so.