POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A silly little toy (~200 kb) : Re: A silly little toy (~200 kb) Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A silly little toy (~200 kb)
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Oct 2008 13:41:43
Message: <48f62b57$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> To run the program, double-click it. You should get a window of
> multicoloured terminal output, including a "Predicate>" prompt.

May I suggest that perhaps dark blue on black (and similar color
schemes) aren't the best choice? Most of it, I can't read. Stick to
either bright colors on a dark background or vice versa. Or at least
make things like the prompt dim and the results bright. :-)

> If you say "x = 1 & y = 2" then the program will report a self-evident
> solution. If you say "x = 1 | y = 2" it will report two seperate
> solutions. And if you say "x = 1 & x = 2" it will fail to find any
> solutions (pretty obviously).

And if you say "x = y + 3 & y = 17" it says "x = y", which wouldn't seem
to be right. Unless I have the syntax wrong or something.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)