POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blah : Re: Blah Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blah
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 15 Oct 2008 13:02:33
Message: <48f62229$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>> Are you willing to take the risk?
>
> Given that the fear-mongering is about suicidal terrorists, I don't
> think this logic works any more.

	Checking laptops at borders is not as new as one may think - it's just
gotten a lot of press lately. It falls under the same category as
checking other luggage.

	I'm not sure it's of much use regardless, as it's trivial to just store
any questionable material somewhere online and download it later.

--
Every little BYTE helps.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl