POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blah : Re: Blah Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blah
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Oct 2008 18:18:20
Message: <48f3c92c$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:09:29 -0500, Mueen Nawaz wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> history -c is your friend....
>
> 	Doesn't work on zsh.

One good reason not to use zsh, then.  I've never used it, I tend towards
tcsh myself.

So you got me curious - so a few seconds in zsh and a look at the man
page and found the following: RCS is set, then the history file isn't
saved.....If it's unset, then the history file is saved.

You also have the option of wiping the .zsh_history file.

So even then there's an out, you just need to know the environment you're
working in well enough to protect yourself.