POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anybody know of a good antivirus program? : Re: Anybody know of a good antivirus program? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:07:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anybody know of a good antivirus program?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 13 Oct 2008 07:08:26
Message: <48f32c2a$1@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" <THI### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>I tried Stinger, and it did not report about any possible infections. It
>just told me how many clean files I had.

Well if Stinger says you're OK you're probably OK .... I'm no windoze expert
but I've found that sometimes there is fallout when you roll back the system
configuration. In the past I've worked through minor, but annoying issue's
like your task manager problem. It seems like it ALWAYS ends up being some
kind of registry issue that after a week or so and some research those
problems get resolved. Good Luck!

Jim