POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have I missed something? : Re: Have I missed something? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have I missed something?
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Oct 2008 03:22:12
Message: <48f1a5a4@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Maybe .NET code is just less "visible" somehow?

Yes, because (on Windows at least) it works so seamlessly that you can
install and use .NET programs and not even know they're written using
.NET.  The Java folks like to crow about how great their Java stuff is,
because it's so hard to get it installed and working you give them extra
brownie points for the pain of it.  </troll>   ;-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)