POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You lose some... : Re: You lose some... Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You lose some...
From: Slime
Date: 5 Oct 2008 05:43:27
Message: <48e88c3f@news.povray.org>
> It's somewhere inside vector.cpp. (And the code makes *no sense* to me at
> all. The comments mumble something about copy constructors though...)

Yeah, the STL code provided with visual studio is very unreadable.

> Now if I could somehow figure out which part of *my* code is calling the
> failing routine, and with what arguments, I'd have a shot...

You need to find the call stack window. It will give you a list of the
functions that called each other to get where the code is currently
executing. It should be one of the tabs along the bottom when debugging, or
you might have to look through the menus (under "window" or "debug") to turn
it on. Then you can double click on each level of function call and see what
its local variables' values are.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]