POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One thing I hate about youtube : Re: One thing I hate about youtube Server Time
9 Oct 2024 23:57:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One thing I hate about youtube
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 3 Oct 2008 19:26:27
Message: <48e6aa23@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> ... at least if you have cookies enabled for it.

	Cookiesafe is my friend. I don't have a Youtube account. So by default
Firefox only stores the cookies for the session. Perhaps I've seen the
behavior you describe, but I never noticed it because the cookies vanish
every time I quit Firefox.

--
The worst thing about censorship is .

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z