POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One thing I hate about youtube : Re: One thing I hate about youtube Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One thing I hate about youtube
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Oct 2008 18:07:43
Message: <48e5462f$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> You sound like an idealist who follows web standards to the letter ignoring
> that in practice not everything works perfectly.

Well, in practice, I don't complain about such things. :-)

I think in theory if everyone followed the theory more closely, in
practice the browsers wouldn't make it suck so much.

But yeah, I can't tell you how many emails I got in the early days from
people with the address "nobody@nowhere" because that was the default
for Netscape's email client. Same sort of thing, except that with *that*
you couldn't even tell them they're stupid. ;-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)