POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : C++ questions : Re: C++ questions Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C++ questions
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Oct 2008 13:02:06
Message: <48e4fe8e$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> I know you're a fan of Perl, so I couldn't help but quote this one:
>
> PERL
>     You stab yourself in the foot repeatedly with an incredibly large
> and very heavy Swiss Army knife.

My favourite Haskell suggestion so far:

     No instance for (Target Foot)
       arising from use of `shoot' at SelfInflictedInjury.hs:1:0
     Possible fix: add an instance declaration for (Target Foot)
     In the expression: shoot foot

(For those of you who aren't Haskell experts, this is pretty much
_exactly_ what certain compiler errors look like.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/