POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeing to work with... : Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with...
From: Doctor John
Date: 2 Oct 2008 12:46:11
Message: <48e4fad3$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> They're really not paying me enough for the amount of shit they're
> giving me. Including the shit of arguing with me over (a) how much
> they're paying me and (b) how much shit they get to give me.

What a familiar refrain :-)
I got a couple atm that are real PITAs. One, a reasonably large chain of
Estate Agents, frequently issues contradictory instructions and then
denies having made either until I produce the offending documents and
the other, a small chain of internet cafes listens to me, agrees to
implement everything I advise and then proceeds to do the exact
opposite. Aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!

John (wondering if it's legal to shoot clients like that)

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei