POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Upgrade [Drool] : Re: Upgrade [Drool] Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgrade [Drool]
From: scott
Date: 1 Oct 2008 02:57:02
Message: <48e31f3e$1@news.povray.org>
> Speaking of which, anyone running the 64-bit version of Vista?  I'm
> concerned about any compatibility nightmares with 32-bit apps.

Running 64-bit Vista here on this machine.  Haven't seen any compatibility
problems at all, and I've installed a fair amount of 32-bit stuff (actually
most of what I've installed is 32bit I'd guess).

As Alain said, check for the drivers of each part you plan to buy, check
that they offer a Vista-64bit version on their website otherwise there
*might* be a problem.