POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Convert Wavefront OBJect files to POV-Script : Re: Convert Wavefront OBJect files to POV-Script Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convert Wavefront OBJect files to POV-Script
From: William Tracy
Date: 28 Sep 2008 11:29:25
Message: <48dfa2d5$1@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> Bezier editor (if previous programs have none, I dont know everything)

Inkscape is supposed to do that sort of thing.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

The flavor of Redcode used in this guide is (mostly) the current de
facto standard, the ICWS '94 Standard Draft with pMARS 0.8 extensions.
(Sort of like the Netscape extensions to HTML... Hmm... Luckily we still
don't have a Microsoft Corewar Simulator. Maybe they think the market's
too small.)
     -- Ilmari Karonen, http://vyznev.net/corewar/guide.html