POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : End of the world delayed until spring : Re: End of the world delayed until spring Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: End of the world delayed until spring
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 25 Sep 2008 14:06:12
Message: <48dbd314@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> Do you really believe top quark will ever have a practical application in
> the next, say, 100 years?

	You keep asking this, so I'll respond with a statement that I think
most here agree with:

	"I have no reason to believe that finding the top quark will have no
practical applications, and thus won't take it as an assumption."

	Besides, why limit to 100 years? What if it provides benefits 300 years
from now?

--
AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl