POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Women and Hammers : Re: Women and Hammers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Women and Hammers
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Sep 2008 13:59:40
Message: <48dbd18c$1@news.povray.org>
m_a_r_c wrote:

> And you tell there  are scary people here?

That's not scary - just incompetent.

There's also the time she walked into a concrete bollard and went
face-first into the pavement.

Or the time she stepped backwards down a small half-step and twisted her
ankle.

Or the time she accidentally amputated her entire fingernail because she
couldn't be bothered to use the safety guard on the new vegatable slicer
she bought.

Or the time she took skiing lessons and twisted her angle. (My mate
who's a ski race coach tells me this is physically impossible since the
boots prohibit the movement of the ankle.)

I'm not saying my mum's clumsy or reckless or anything, but...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/