POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Women and Hammers : Re: Women and Hammers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:09:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Women and Hammers
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Sep 2008 13:56:23
Message: <48dbd0c7$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heh. My mum screwed me and my sister to a plank of wood...

I would like the record to show the following:

   This experience was rather painful for both my sister and me. When my
mum realised what was going on, she immediately tried to put the drill
into reverse drive.

   Unfortunately, she put the drill into hammar action instead.

   This not only tightened the screws even further, but also hammars our
fingers.

   Finally she found reverse, releasing my sister, who she then rushed
indoors and put her fingers under the cold tap. I, however, was still
trapped. I can vividly remember my sister's pained expression as she
looked up from the sink and saw me still trapped.

   And laughed at me! >:-[

   She didn't, like, *tell* mum I was still trapped or anything. She
just took there and laughed at me through the kitchen window.

   Damnit.

> Your mother should never ever be allowed near power tools again. Ever.

Well, that used to be her _job_...

[Which is why she even owns power tools. She certainly didn't *buy* them
herself!]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/