POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : End of the world delayed until spring : Re: End of the world delayed until spring Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:47:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: End of the world delayed until spring
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 24 Sep 2008 16:49:58
Message: <48daa7f6$1@news.povray.org>
I've already pointed out that I don't feel anyone need to. Once money
is allocated to science, consider it money lost. Science gives no
promises on returns. That's accepted when money is allocated for it. But
I'll play along:

> Yet, you fail to provide even a *single* potential benefit. My challenge
> stands.

	A bunch of people on the Internet not answering questions to your
satisfaction is not really an argument for anything.

--
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl