POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very long post : Re: Very long post Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very long post
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Sep 2008 13:42:58
Message: <48d92aa2@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Heh. I could add it to my blog. Nobody on earth will ever actually read
> it, but sure, I can add it. ;-)

You would be surprised. At least you can point people to it who
interview you or something. You *are* looking for a job, yes?

> Now there's a class that sounds interesting... Pity my "Computer
> Science" degree didn't involve anything remotely like that. ;-)

Don't forget I have an advanced degree. I don't think my undergraduate
courses covered the theoretical stuff like that either.

> on the options you supply (automates things like reversed word
> recognition, operator precidence, operator associativity, etc.)

I'm not surprised. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)