POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very long post : Re: Very long post Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very long post
From: scott
Date: 23 Sep 2008 08:20:00
Message: <48d8def0$1@news.povray.org>
> OK, so the muse has taken me. I want to write something. I realise nobody
> here really cares, but if you're bored maybe you could take a read and
> tell me what you think.

I read it, very interesting seeing as I had no idea how a parser works (I
always wondered how you would go about writing one).

So essentially, you could "just" make one parser object, that consisted of
many many complex parser objects, to parse something like a POV SDL file?
Then you would just chuck the POV file at the top level parser object, and
it would return a nice tree structure of the SDL code?  Hmmmm.