POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Apophysis 3D : Re: Apophysis 3D Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apophysis 3D
From: stbenge
Date: 22 Sep 2008 18:33:34
Message: <48d81d3e$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>> And today I managed to crank this image out of it:
>> http://www.caltel.com/~abenge/a1.jpg
>
> Whoa! Can you make the camera rotate around it, while the "thing" doesn't
> move?

You can. You go to View>Adjust and then left-click-drag on the window to
change the pitch and yaw. There are also numerical inputs and sliders.
You can even change the amount of perspective.

If you download it, I recommend using "julia3D" and "ztranslate", as
these tend to give the best effects.

Sam