POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Product of an unbalanced mind : Re: Product of an unbalanced mind Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Product of an unbalanced mind
From: m a r c
Date: 19 Sep 2008 05:55:54
Message: <48d3772a@news.povray.org>

48d36987$1@news.povray.org...
> Today, at approximately 0700, I rolled over in my sleep and thought to
> myself "gee, I wonder what the effective data transfer rate of a human
> ejaculation is?"
>
> I worry sometimes... o_O
LOL there is a state between sleeping and waking where mind takes strange
shortcuts.
I call it flash dream.
Sometimes I get what I think to be genius thoughts like a strong and deep
intuition.
Unfortunately as soon as I have woken up the thought vanishes.
Seriousely I think it is just the impression of a Great Thought but it is
just crap...

Marc