POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can't screen-grab my own MPEG-I. Is this DRM? : Re: Can't screen-grab my own MPEG-I. Is this DRM? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't screen-grab my own MPEG-I. Is this DRM?
From: St
Date: 18 Sep 2008 15:21:57
Message: <48d2aa55$1@news.povray.org>
news:48d2a590@news.povray.org...
> St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>>       Explain to me what a 'frame buffer' is, and I'll try to answer
>> that.
>
>  I already did in another post in this thread.

 Yep, I see it. Well, I don't think frame buffering comes into this with
Fraps. If you 'record' say, a vid of your own custom-made Crysis map, then
Fraps will record it as it happens within the game itself. If you have a
game that is stuttering on a low-end comp, Fraps will record that
stuttering, and vice-versa.

     No idea where frame buffering comes into this scenario.

      ~Steve~