POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New router : Re: New router Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New router
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 18 Sep 2008 13:11:53
Message: <48d28bd9@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     Also, in the tray, I have the two network tv's flashing away, but when
> you hover over the icon it gives the speed as 100Mbps! o.o

Which is the speed between your PC and the router, yes.

>     So where can I look locally to get the correct speed?

Ah, you want the speed between the router and the Internet? Well, that
is anoter matter... ;-)

If you dig around the settings for it, there might be a "status" or
"statistics" page somewhere that tells you something useful.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/