POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : random memory : Re: random memory Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: random memory
From: stbenge
Date: 18 Sep 2008 10:41:55
Message: <48d268b3@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:
> I guess it is one of those things where you just had to be there.
>
> LAter... Tom

That's pretty funny, you don't see that happen... ever.

I remember the V series. I was just a kid when it was being aired. I was
extremely excited about seeing it, but every time it came on I promptly
fell asleep, so I pretty much missed the whole thing. (it came on at
nine which was past my usual bedtime) I do remember exposed
placenta-esque alien sacks in the cave though, and aliens clawing their
way out...

Sam