POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question : Re: A question Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question
From: m a r c
Date: 18 Sep 2008 06:09:26
Message: <48d228d6$1@news.povray.org>

48d2170b$1@news.povray.org...

> See, for example, Pirates of the Caribean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Will
> gets smashed over the head with some kind of metal implement and is
> instantly knocked out. Next morning, he wakes up with a sore head, and
> sets off to rescue the damsel in distress... hmm?

I quote myself :) "recent films *with a minimum of seriousness*."

Pirates of the Caribbean  are adventure comedies, you don't believe all that
hapens in them is like reality do you?

In fact  I was not clear : what I meant is that it is not impossible to
recover without being wounded but the proportion of the times it hapens in
films is not representative of real life statistics. Does it make more
sense? :-)

Marc