POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sandwich : Re: Sandwich Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sandwich
From: scott
Date: 15 Sep 2008 05:55:47
Message: <48ce3123$1@news.povray.org>

Hmm, I very much doubt that 600 GBP per ton figure.  There's no way Asda
could get away with a 10x markup, the other supermarkets would be charging
62p/kg if they could buy it for 600 GBP/ton.  I suspect Asda are actually
paying very close to what you pay for the cheese.

> In a more or less unrelated thread... Which is healthier? A cheese
> sandwich, or a packet of crisps?

A low-fat cheese sandwich on brown bread isn't too bad, but I guess you can
get some pretty healthy crisps nowadays too.  Look on the labels and work
out how much you're eating of fat etc from each one.