POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be curious : Re: Be curious Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be curious
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 10 Sep 2008 15:32:33
Message: <48c820d1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>> Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>> http://blobby-dungeon.com/?blob=15428
>>
>>   I don't get it.
>>
> Neither do I. As Andrew would say o_0

It's a trap!

One of these pages you are meant to send people to just to see how many
hits you can get on your url...

The text is in French and translates roughly as:

"
While you were quietly surfing on what is commonly called the web, Gumby
(who I suppose is related to Alain...) suddenly springs out and delivers
a magnificent slap in your face, "pinkifying" (not a word in French
either) you on the spot, and then goes back to his business, swearing
not to do it again...
"

Don't know if it shows the interest, which escapes me at the moment :-)
, but maybe you'll understand a bit better now...

--
Vincent