POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XPSP3 : Re: XPSP3 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XPSP3
From: Alain
Date: 9 Sep 2008 22:30:22
Message: <48c7313e$1@news.povray.org>
St. nous illumina en ce 2008-09-03 17:27 -->
> Someone posted a complaint about this update recently, and I can't find it.
>
>  What was wrong with it?
>
>  I've had the update sitting in my tray for the last 5 or 6 days now, but I
> feel uncomfortable with it sitting there - like it's watching me...
> <shudder>
>
>     ~Steve~

I have SP3 since it was pushed to me via the autoupdate. I only needed a reboot.
No problem of any kind. Slightly improved stability and marginaly improved
performences in some area. Usualy snappier and more responcive.

--
Alain
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every