POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Games programmers : Re: Games programmers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Games programmers
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 9 Sep 2008 18:11:28
Message: <48c6f490$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> I'm still fairly sure I don't have what it takes, but casual gaming
>> isn't something I'd considered. Maybe it's not as impossible as I'd
>> imagined. Hmm... something to think about anyway.
>
>   Be careful, though: If you go into casual gaming, there's a high
> probability that you will have to develop games for the iPhone, which
> is probably against your deepest principles. ;)

Or Flash. And a bit of Flash development goes on on Macs.

I keep hoping to get used to the difference. One would think that Adobe
would make a smooth transition between the two platforms, but no. Alt+F9
is now apple+F9, but CTRL+F8 maps to Alt+T or something like that. I
forget the actual keys that are mixed up, Adobe has trained me to slow
down and go back to the mouse.