POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : Re: All shopped out Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All shopped out
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 9 Sep 2008 11:24:00
Message: <48c69510@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     But, let's get this straight. (Sorry Andrew, I'm really not trying to
> talk in the third-person view here), but if Andrew moved away, would his
> Mother leave him alone to get on with it?? Somehow, I don't think so. So
> he'll still be trapped, but in an alien World.

There's 2-step program for that.
1) Move to far enough 100km is enough for some, some might need more
2) Don't answer every phone call or email immediality. They'll learn
that you're not by the phone or the computer all the time. They'll think
you actually have life (even if you didn't) and you're learning from it.
It'll take time, but time teaches.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net