POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oddworld : Re: Oddworld Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oddworld
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Sep 2008 06:35:06
Message: <48c6515a$1@news.povray.org>
>> NEVER! :-P
>
> I'll remember that if you ever post how much Wii Sports is tiring you
> out :-P

My hands can't withstand the G-forces. o_O

> As for usability sure if you're trying to do a long range snipe of
> someone's head tweaking the sticks is annoying, likewise 180 degree
> rotations, but for the most part you do get used to the sticks.

I'd imagine for spinning round on the spot, the sticks are probably
easier. (I constantly run out of desk space. Do you have ANY IDEA how
much stuff is in my bedroom?) But playing CoD4 it was just impossible to
hit anything. :-S

>>>  But you are being chased.
>>
>> Not in the PC version.
>
> Hmm I recall "Run Abe Run" a flick screen and a wall you have to clamber
> up with a squig following you.

In the PC version, the game starts, and you casually walk around until
the first ledge. As soon as you haul yourself up it, a Slig rushes in.
But by then you're out of the way. So unless you climb back down again,
you're really in no danger. (The Slig, however, is liable to get
possessed and blown up. Muhuhuhuh!)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/