POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : Re: All shopped out Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All shopped out
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Sep 2008 04:04:14
Message: <48c62dfe$1@news.povray.org>
>>     But, let's get this straight. If Andrew moved away, would his
>> Mother leave him alone to get on with it?? Somehow, I don't think so. So
>> he'll still be trapped, but in an alien World.
>
>   It depends a lot on the mother, of course.

That it does.

Some hints: When my sister went to uni, she chose Manchester. When she
finished uni, she moved to Hull. She now lives in Guildford.

And she *still* has to put up with my mother trying to tell her how to
live her life. Heh. ;-)

What can I say? My mother is just a very bossy person.

Even so, not actually living with this women would make my life
dramatically easier in a multitude of ways. The problem is money.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/