POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : Re: All shopped out Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All shopped out
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Sep 2008 03:59:30
Message: <48c62ce2@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

> Have you considered "leaving the nest", so to speak?

Yeah, this is something I'd very much like to do. Unfortunately, for the
tiny wages I currently earn, it's not really feasible. (This is one of
the reasons I want a new job - so I can earn a sane amount of money.)

> Mostpeople of your age have moved out to their own apartment,
> even if they live alone.

You're probably right about that.

> You'll soon start appreciating the privacy of having your own home.

Hell yeah! Not to mention actually being able to invite my friends over.
(You know - once I have more than 3.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/