POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : Re: All shopped out Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All shopped out
From: St
Date: 8 Sep 2008 17:58:42
Message: <48c5a012@news.povray.org>
news:48c58dc7@news.povray.org...
>> Suffice it to say, mum spent all day complaining about how all the
>> walking was making her back hurt. And making me spend my money.
>
>  I know this may sound incredibly rude and tactless (not my intention,
> really), but have you considered "leaving the nest", so to speak? Most
> people of your age (although I must admit I don't know your age, but
> I'm pretty sure it's over 20) have moved out to their own apartment,
> even if they live alone.
>
>  Sure, it will become much more expensive to live (especially because
> of the rent), but that's life, and you'll have to do it sooner or later
> anyways. You'll soon start appreciating the privacy of having your own
> home.
>
>  Just asking for your thoughts, nothing more.

      We've done that one to death Warp. Shame really, because our mascot
really *needs* to know what life can throw at him in the Big Wide World. And
then learn from it.

    But, let's get this straight. (Sorry Andrew, I'm really not trying to
talk in the third-person view here), but if Andrew moved away, would his
Mother leave him alone to get on with it?? Somehow, I don't think so. So
he'll still be trapped, but in an alien World.

   Just my opinion from what I've learnt in life.

    ~Steve~