POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : Re: All shopped out Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All shopped out
From: Warp
Date: 8 Sep 2008 16:40:39
Message: <48c58dc7@news.povray.org>
> Suffice it to say, mum spent all day complaining about how all the
> walking was making her back hurt. And making me spend my money.

  I know this may sound incredibly rude and tactless (not my intention,
really), but have you considered "leaving the nest", so to speak? Most
people of your age (although I must admit I don't know your age, but
I'm pretty sure it's over 20) have moved out to their own apartment,
even if they live alone.

  Sure, it will become much more expensive to live (especially because
of the rent), but that's life, and you'll have to do it sooner or later
anyways. You'll soon start appreciating the privacy of having your own
home.

  Just asking for your thoughts, nothing more.

--
                                                          - Warp