POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All shopped out : All shopped out Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:40:48 EDT (-0400)
  All shopped out
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 8 Sep 2008 15:27:11
Message: <48c57c8f$1@news.povray.org>
Yesterday, my mother decided that sitting at home watching TV was making
her back hurt too much, so we should all go out shopping instead.

(Does that logic make ANY SENSE to anybody here? Cos it makes no sense
at all to me!)

Suffice it to say, mum spent all day complaining about how all the
walking was making her back hurt. And making me spend my money.

I'm actually a little alarmed at how much money I spent. I mean, it's no
secret that you can very easily click on ebuyer.com and write off many
thousand pounds in a few mouse clicks (and then close the browser window
without paying). But I'm a little surprised I managed to spend this much
money just on clothes...

Well anyway, my office shoes are falling apart. One has a hole in it,
and both are battered and worn out. (I've had them probably 2 years or
so.) So I bought some new shoes.

But that wasn't the expensive part. After that, I decided to buy myself
some "casual" shoes. (Since I only ever leave my house to go to work,
I've never owned any shoes except office shoes. Last time I was out with
my friends, they pointed out that you can't actually wear office shoes

The trip to "Mark Expensive" was actually the *cheapest* event of the

In summary, I now have a collection of various crumpled out shirts and
faded jeans. Trouble is, I have absolutely no idea whether this makes me
look like the height of fashion or a total moron...

...a very impoverished moron at that! o_O

Life is fun, eh? :-/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/