POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DirectSound Buffer Size : Re: DirectSound Buffer Size Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DirectSound Buffer Size
From: Warp
Date: 7 Sep 2008 18:20:36
Message: <48c453b4@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> Hello POV-Ray community. I have a question for those programming
> experts: I'm looking for change that buffer in a non-programmatic way,
> in windows registry if possible (couldn't find it myself).

  I have no idea how DirectSound works in this regard, but it might well
be that the sound buffer size is set by the program itself and cannot be
modified externally. (In other words, it might be that sound buffers are
set up on a per-program basis, with settings specified by the program
itself, and cannot be affected from anywhere else.)

--
                                                          - Warp