POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's Zazzle again : It's Zazzle again Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  It's Zazzle again
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 6 Sep 2008 04:33:25
Message: <48c24055$1@news.povray.org>
Well, first of all they changed their logo to be far more drab and
boring. And now they've introduced some new products.

I still remember back when Zazzle only printed posters. Then they
started printing T-shirts, and later mugs. Today they print all kinds of
stuff - cards, calendars, badges, mouse mats, ties, keyrings...

But *now*... they also print shoes. (!)

And scateboards. (!!)

Is there anything they can't do?

(Well yes, actually... They're still ignoring my suggestion to print CD
labels and CD inlay cards. Damn, that would be really sweet as well...
It's impossible to cut and fold those things precisely by hand!)

Also they're telling me about some new program that enables you to earn
more money... but I don't really understand that part.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/