POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laid Off : Laid Off Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:32:45 EDT (-0400)
  Laid Off
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 5 Sep 2008 21:57:16
Message: <48c1e37c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm going to pull an Andrew and post a "blog" Just found out I was laid
off today. :(

I work through next week, then it's off into the big hostile world I go.
  I suppose I should have seen this coming as our business is tied to
the home-building industry, and the home-building industry has been in
the toilet for quite a while. It was only a matter of time, I suppose.

I'll miss the company I worked for, but I suppose there are better
opportunities out there in the cruel, cruel world....

~Mike