POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Linux & drivers : Re: Linux & drivers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux & drivers
From: Tom Austin
Date: 4 Sep 2008 15:42:17
Message: <48c03a19$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Tom Austin wrote:
>> And all I wanted - fdisk
>
> What does fdisk give you that diskpart doesn't?

I know how to use it and get to it easier than thru the XP recovery console.

I actually tried to get to it, but was prompted for an XP installation
to recover before I got to a prompt that I could use.

I figured that at that point I would rather learn how to get Linux
running on my machine because I plan on messing around with it later.

Tom