POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available Server Time
5 May 2024 09:41:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available
From: stbenge
Date: 3 Sep 2008 15:48:31
Message: <48beea0f@news.povray.org>
Yvo Smellenbergh wrote:
> With permission of the POV-Ray Team, POV-Ray 3.7 Unofficial beta 28 for
> Macintosh is available at:
> http://megapov.inetart.net/beta/pv37b28r2.zip

Ack! Is there a Windows port of the Beta version of MegaPOV? I've been
waiting a while now... I would compile one myself, but I'm no good at
compiling any other sources than my own. I looked at the download page,
but I only see a version for 3.6. I clicked on the beta link and got this:

Not Found
The requested URL /beta.html was not found on this server.

If somebody's got a Windows version, I'll be very happy to have it :)

Sam