POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available Server Time
5 May 2024 16:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 28 Unofficial for Macintosh update available
From: Warp
Date: 3 Sep 2008 10:58:50
Message: <48bea629@news.povray.org>
In povray.general Yvo Smellenbergh <yvo### [at] cancel_this_gmxnet> wrote:
> With permission of the POV-Ray Team, POV-Ray 3.7 Unofficial beta 28 for
> Macintosh is available at:
> http://megapov.inetart.net/beta/pv37b28r2.zip

  Thanks for making the beta available for the Macintosh as well
(especially since most modern Macs are multi-core, so people with
newer Macs will get to use the cores fully).

  I will be probably getting a Mac in the near future (because of my work),
and be sure that POV-Ray 3.7beta will be one of the first programs I will
try with it. :)

--
                                                          - Warp