POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coolest thing EVER! : Re: Coolest thing EVER! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coolest thing EVER!
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 1 Sep 2008 14:16:44
Message: <48bc318c$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:

> Very likely. Though, as always, test carefully.

Yep.

> I hope so. There's enough companies fully aboard the vitualisation train
> already, many without checking to see if there's coal,  if the wheels
> are about to fall off or if it's going in the direction they want. <grin>

As you said: test carefully ;). MS is a big player after all, so before
they give theier support (which practically means they promise it'll
work) for such a thing, they'll need to be pretty sure of it. The surer
they are, the happier will customers be and the better they'll sell.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net