POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dell go to hell : Re: Dell go to hell Server Time
10 Oct 2024 06:29:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dell go to hell
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Sep 2008 11:07:15
Message: <48bc0523$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> I have "no marketing" -tape on my mail box, so anyone putting a
> non-addressed marketing inside is kind of trespassing.

In the USA, the post office boxes are owned by the postal service and
are technically federal property. You're not allowed to put anything in
a mailbox you haven't paid postage on already. That's why you'll
sometimes see a mailbox post with both a mailbox and a separate little
box to put the newspaper delivery in.

Good luck getting stamps to stick to dog poo. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)