POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dell go to hell : Re: Dell go to hell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dell go to hell
From: scott
Date: 1 Sep 2008 05:38:11
Message: <48bbb803$1@news.povray.org>
> Probably. But I'd sure like to get Blackhorse Finance to stop sending me
> loan offers. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to arrange that.

The thing is, if that guy gets a catalogue every month from Dell for the
next 20 years, that's about 20 minutes in total he will have to spend
throwing catalogues in the bin.  It seems to me like he spent more than 20
minutes just on one phone call, let alone the other phone calls, letters,
web site etc.  You have to ask, is it really worth it?